Easy Chicken Enchilada
One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 588 kcal
- 2 c chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 c monterey jack cheese shredded
- 19 oz. Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 c sour cream
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, green chiles, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften.
- Spoon ⅓ cup of chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center for each tortilla (I usually put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and cut the bottom tip which makes it easier to squirt right down the center)
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in 8x8 (or 9x9) inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.