LEMON STRAWBERRY POKE CAKE
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 16 ounce container lemon frosting
- 1 - 21 ounce can strawberry pie filling
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Make and bake the lemon cake mix according to the package directions.
- Let the cake cool for 5 minutes, then use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the warm cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake, letting it soak into the holes.
- Remove the foil liner from the can of frosting. Microwave the frosting for 30 seconds. Stir and pour over the top of the cake. Spread it out with a spatula.
- Let the cake cool for an hour, then refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Pour the pie filling in a bowl and use a fork to smash the berries. Fold the container of Cool Whip into the pie filling.
- Spread on top of the cooled cake. Sprinkle the diced strawberries on top. Keep the cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 241 TOTAL FAT: 7g SATURATED FAT: 5g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 2g CHOLESTEROL: 12mg SODIUM: 218mg CARBOHYDRATES: 42g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 30g PROTEIN: 3g